The Birthful Podcast: Summer Birth Stories #6
We continue to explore what real birth looks like, by talking to moms with diverse birth stories. Today’s story comes from Jennifer Gillette, who was caught by surprise at 34 weeks by the birth of her son. Go check out the birth of this preemie!
To listen here, click the play button on the player above, or click the button below to listen in iTunes.
- Symptoms, Risk and Treatment of Preterm Labor, from the American Pregnancy Association
- Preterm Labor, from March of Dimes
- All about Kangaroo Mother Care (not just for preemies!)
- Research article on Kangaroo Care for the Preterm Infant and Family
- ACOG’s FAQ on Preterm (Premature) Labor and Birth
- ACOG’s revision on the definition of Term Pregnancy
Get Your FREE Postpartum Plan!
Sign up to get access to my NEW Postpartum Prep. Plan to help you prepare for life with a newborn! You'll also get updates from me from time to time.