The Birthful Podcast: Summer Birth Stories 2016 #6
We continue on our “Birth Stories” for the summer series! This week, Natasha Grey shares her lovely homebirth story, noting how an ultimatum from her midwife had her running for the stairs, and right into transition. Check it out!
To listen here, click the play button on the player above, or click the button below to listen in iTunes.
Some of what we talked about:
- Exploring the meaning of pain
- How birth can take you to the edge
- Running up the stairs and right into transition
- What kind of experience do you want?
- Trusting your body and your baby
- Having a good support team
- Going deep into labor land
- When the water helps; maybe
- Roar and growl and be primal
- (And happy 3rd. birthday to baby Grey!)
Book recommended by Natasha:
- Tears to Triumph: The Spiritual Journey from Suffering to Enlightenment, by Marianne Williamson
Video of Natasha’s home birth:
Natasha Grey has a Master’s degree in Psychology with an expertise in Child and Family Therapy. She is the co-author of the children’s book titled Everyday Superheroes and is the host of the Conscious Living Podcast. She focuses her time and energy on wellbeing and wholeness that includes mind, body and spirit.
Find out more about Natasha at www.caseyplusnatasha.com
Photo credit for the main image goes to Amber Shereen
Like the music on the podcast?:
Get Your FREE Postpartum Plan!
Sign up to get access to my NEW Postpartum Prep. Plan to help you prepare for life with a newborn! You'll also get updates from me from time to time.