Ooooh mighty ones, I have plans!
So I need a mighty assistant with an organized mind, a kind heart, and a creative soul that will help me make them happen.
Could this be you?
I’m looking for someone that is:
- Excellent at time management
- Reliable, self-motivated, and good at problem-solving
- Committed to paying attention to details
- Likes dealing with people and has no problem reaching out to strangers
- A clear, respectful and patient communicator
- Trustworthy and good at meeting deadlines
You also have:
- At least one year experience with social media management
- At least one year experience as a virtual assistant
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Working knowledge of Google docs, WordPress, and can quickly pick-up tech-related skills
- Have a computer or smartphone with a webcam and microphone
And you are not:
- A procrastinator
- Have short to mid-range plans that would affect your ability to continue carrying out this job (I’m looking for someone stable who is looking to grow with me!).
Extra points if you:
- Consider yourself a birth-nerd
- Have experience with any of the following: Airtable, Convertkit/MailChimp, Calendly, Dropbox and 17Hats (more extra points if you know GarageBand)
- Hablas Español lo suficiente como para poder escribir un correo electrónico coherente y que no de pena. 🙂
The general requirements and fineprint:
- You have distraction-free availability of approximately 10-15 hours per month (with ability to expand to 20+ hours in the future)
- You are ideally avalable between 9am and 3 pm ET (and also available some evenings and weekends) … there is flexibility here to make your own hours.
- $12-15/hr DOE
- Non-disclosure agreement required
I want to get to know you!
To apply, do the following:
1 – Record a short video (5 min tops) telling me why you want to be part of my team and why you are perfect for this role. Also share with me your three favorite things to do at home, three favorite things to do out of your home, and a couple of sentences telling me how your close friends would describe you.
2 – Upload the video to YouTube (you can keep it unlisted) or upload to Dropbox and email me the link, along with a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Birthful Team, here I come!.”
3 – I will contact you stating receipt of your application. You will also hear from me shortly after, to know whether you’re a good match or not.
I very much look forward to hearing from you!
Get Your FREE Postpartum Plan!
Sign up to get access to my NEW Postpartum Prep. Plan to help you prepare for life with a newborn! You'll also get updates from me from time to time.