We are celebrating 2 million downloads for the podcast, and so I’m doing things a bit differently. Instead of our regular episodes, this is going to be a minisode with some of my favorite birth mantras to convey physiology and help you navigate labor, but since we hit two million downloads, I’ll be sharing these mantras over two minisodes. You get one today and another next week. These mantras are part of what I talk about with my doulas clients during prenatals, so hopefully they will prove super useful for you as well, and maybe – in a way – I’ll be there in spirit during your birth, cheering you on. Check it out.
My first 5 mantras:
- Ignore it until you can’t ignore it anymore
- Birth is not linear
- A 511 contraction pattern is not going to sneak up on you
- Cervical checks are a snapshot
- Rest smart
Related Birthful episodes:
- Unmedicated Births with and Without the Urge to Push, with April Teel
- The Holistic Stages of Birth, with Whapio (Part 1), with Whapio
- The Holistic Stages of Birth, with Whapio (Part 2), with Whapio
Sign-up to for a FREE copy of my
Get Your FREE Postpartum Plan!
Sign up to get access to my NEW Postpartum Prep. Plan to help you prepare for life with a newborn! You'll also get updates from me from time to time.