“When I was at my most overwhelmed (and wanted to punch an anesthesiologist) you were there to save the day. You are an amazingly helpful and calming force. Thank you!”
– Bill Jeffers, proud dad.
What if you could channel that helpful and calming force?
You can! Best of all, you can do it in a simple and quick way, that I guarantee will work, no matter what type of birth you have. After working with birthing couples for over 9 years, it’s pretty clear to me that every laboring person wants a shorter and less intense birth … and that every birth partner wants to actually help the laboring person (so that birth is shorter and less intense), AND to not feel out of place or overwhelmed. To be a present and active participant. That’s exactly why I created:
The Birth Partner’s Ultimate Labor Support Toolkit
The Ultimate Labor Support Toolkit brings together my tried and true, favorite and most effective ways of supporting a laboring person, so you can feel confident that you are doing exactly what your partner needs, and be comfortable taking an active part in the process. It’s the method that I’ve perfected after supporting more than 100 births (ranging from home births to cesarean births, and pretty much everything in between), so I know that what you will learn actually works! The Ultimate Labor Support Toolkit takes the guesswork and overwhelm out of providing helpful labor support.
With this toolkit you will:
- Get clear, and straight-forward guidance
- Save time & quickly learn the tools that work (without having to spend hours reading tons of books or sifting through the internet)
- Make labor easier for the laboring person
- Learn how to be the calm, confident and helpful labor presence that your partner needs you to be
- Have a better birth experience!
I know this method works, because, after years of tweaking, it’s exactly the same method I use at every single birth I attend.
And today, you’ll get all the training that make up the “The Ultimate Labor Support Toolkit”, including…
- The exact step-by-step strategy I use to create an environment that is conducive for birth flow, that generates positive feedback, every time.
- A list of the most useful items to pack in your birth bag, including my top 5 items that you shouldn’t do without.
- The essential items to get from your nurse, in anticipation of the different stages the birthing person will go through.
- Understanding how to follow the birthing person’s lead, so you can match their needs at every turn.
- How to provide helpful guidance if she’s not clear on what to do next.
- Easily identify where she’s holding tension, to lessen pain. Learn a relaxation technique that you can practice ahead of time, along with the best “tension buster” of them all.
- Understanding what makes you uniquely qualified to make the laboring person comfortable during the process, and the different tools only you possess, in order to do this.
- Specific ways to help the laboring person manage their energy, so that you can both get through the process.
- Mastering the tools that will allow you to quickly and assertively adapt in order to deal with anything that birth sends your way, in a calm, reassuring, and supportive manner.
- Ways to adjust your support in case of an induction or a Cesarean birth.
- My top self-care tips so that you can be there when your partner needs you.
The information in this Toolkit is applicable to any birth, no matter the place.
What you’ll receive:
- The Labor Essentials Guide (34-page PDF file) to read in preparation for birth and for reference during labor. This guide is color-coded and in an easy to browse format, so you can have these proven labor support techniques right at your fingertips, on your phone or any other device you are planning to bring to the birth.
- Corresponding Labor Essentials Audio Series (in 9 audio files, under 10 minutes each), containing the information found in the Labor Essentials Guide, for on the go learning or if you are more of an auditory learner.
- Toolkit & Comfort Measures Cheat Sheet for quick reference of all the points covered in the guide, and to serve as a printable back-up in case you don’t have your device with you.
- Bonus #1 – Birth Bag Checklist to simplify the packing process and ensure you have all the things you need.
- Bonus #2 – Items to Get From Your Nurse Checklist so you can have additional tools at your disposal ahead of time, and ready when you need them.
- Bonus #3 – Labor Positions Cheat Sheet, highlighting the benefits of each one, so you know when to suggest what
- Bonus #4 – Advocacy and Decision-Making Worksheet (with printable wallet-sized card) to help you get the information you need to make the choices that are right for the laboring person, and to avoid overwhelm.
- Bonus #5 – “Head-To-Toe Relaxation” audio file, with corresponding script, so you can practice ahead of time.
Download the Ultimate Labor Support Toolkit for Birth Partners Now!
Just click the “Add to Cart” button below and get your copy of The Ultimate Labor Support Toolkit for Birth Partners for only
You’ll be taken through a quick and secure checkout process. You can then download your files immediately or use the link sent to your email to download them at a later time.
If you have a discount code, you’ll be able to input it before checkout.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long will it take to access?
You’ll have immediate access. Plus, your download information will be sent to the email address you provide, so you can download to other devices afterward if you need to.
Is there a guarantee?
Yes! You have a 30-day-after-the-birth satisfaction guarantee! If after going through all the files in the toolkit, and putting the information provided to use during your birth, you feel that you didn’t have a better birth experience than if you hadn’t used this toolkit, I will give you a full refund. Of course, I am not guaranteeing that you will have the exact birth that you want (birth does its own thing, no one can know what will happen), but I do guarantee that if you use the information provided in this toolkit, your birth experience will be better.
Is this to be considered as medical advice?
Not in the slightest.
How can I get the mp3 audio files on my smartphone?
The easiest way to get the mp3s to your smartphone is to download the toolkit to your computer, then sync the audios to your phone as you would normally do for other songs or audio recordings. If you need more help figuring this out, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a doula/childbirth educator/birth worker, and want to share this with my clients/students. Can I?
I’ve been getting a lot of feedback for the toolkit from other birth workers, who think this toolkit is awesome and want to share with the families they work with. Since this toolkit was created for individual use, all these requests have me thinking about solutions that can work for all of us! I’m working on setting up a multiple licensing fee, so that you can “purchase” several copies to share with clients at a significant discount. An affiliate program is also coming soon. Do you have another suggestion? Let me know! I’m open to making this work for you!
Any other questions?
Send an email to email@example.com
Get Your FREE Postpartum Plan!
Sign up to get access to my NEW Postpartum Prep. Plan to help you prepare for life with a newborn! You'll also get updates from me from time to time.