My “Ultimate Labor Support Toolkit for Birth Partners”!
I’m taking my 9 years of doula experience, and condensing it into a short, to the point, and easy to reference toolkit for your birth partner. They’ll be able to support you in a way that’s actually helpful; going from ‘clueless’ to ‘I got this!’
- 8 audio sessions (less than 10 minutes each), so they can listen one a time during their commute, at the gym, while taking a walk… or binge it all in less than 2 hours.
- Corresponding .pdf booklet. Easy to carry on their phone, tablet, or print and put in the birth bag.
- Bullet-point checklist of the sessions, for even quicker access during labor.
- A checklist for things to pack to the hospital
- A checklist for things to ask from the nurse
- A printable worksheet and wallet-size card, with questions for great advocacy and making informed choices
- Cheat-sheet of comfort measures and positions for labor and birth
This is what I give the partners of my own doula clients, so they have a clear game plan, and are able to have a better birth experience themselves!
Sign-up now to be the first to know when it’s ready, and get a special early-bird rate:
* indicates required
Get Your FREE Postpartum Plan!
Sign up to get access to my NEW Postpartum Prep. Plan to help you prepare for life with a newborn! You'll also get updates from me from time to time.